Illinois Licensed Radon Mitigation Professionals
Professional Radon System offers the best Radon Removal Services in Northern Illinois!
Radon Mitigation Services
- Residential Radon Mitigation
- Multi-family Dwelling Radon Mitigation
- School & Campus Radon Mitigation
- Commerical Radon and Vapor Mitigation
With thousands of satisfied clients, you can rely on us to promptly respond to your Radon concerns, develop a plan for your property, and deliver expert radon mitigation solutions at an affordable price.
Customized Radon Removal Solutions
As a property owner or manager, you may have some of the following concerns regarding radon mitigation:
- Ensuring your property is safe and healthy
- Preserving the value of your real estate asset
- Fully resolving radon issues, affordable
- Working with a knowledgeable, experienced contractor that will provide thoughtful, high-quality craftsmanship
- Implementing a solution that minimizes any interference with daily activities or living environment
Keeping these objectives in mind, we fully assess all aspects of your situation then develop an implementation plan to meet your specific requirements.
Our Radon Removal Systems Exceed Guidelines
Utilize current best practices in radon reduction and mitigation techniques, our customized radon systems exceed state and federal clean air and safety requirements.
Implementing a radon mitigation system, should not mean you sacrifice the aesthetics of your property. We do everything in our power to ensure our systems blend into the design of the property. Reducing radon gas should not turn your property into an eyesore.
For residential clients, We guarantee to reduce radon levels to the U.S. EPA guideline of 4.0 piC/L, within 24 hours of system implementation.
Our Residential Radon Mitigation Guarantee:
We provide a transferable 5-year warranty on the fan and a 5-year warranty on craftsmanship. If during the first 5 years following the installation, test results indicate a radon gas level above the 4.0 piC/L level we will re-evaluate and take corrective action at NO CHARGE to the homeowner, even if the home has been sold to a new owner.